- Upgrades / premium accounts types
- Android 4.0 phone widget library (Holo light and dark)
- iPad tablet widget library
- Android 4.0 tablet widget library (Holo light and dark)
- Sketchy widget library updated
- Page cloning
- Page add (via button)
- Image resizing
- Basic HTML export (beta)
- Image exports
- New tablet and phone device sizes
- Custom device sizes
- Fluid Player App for Android (beta)
- Major performance enhancements (Chrome and Safari)
- Chrome offers the best Fluid UI experience at the moment - work is ongoing to address some issues with Safari on Mac that are negatively impacting the user experience.
- Users may experience a performance dip in projects with 20 or more pages
On Android phones the browser bar remains visible while viewing mockups with regular page size (320x480).
- Androidwvga80 (480x800) mockup is not scaling correctly on device.
- Some swipe gestures fail on Android device when page is larger than screen.
- Device dropdown sometimes does not correctly report current device.
- Issues when sharing a mockup with phone - in particular iPhone may attempt to preview the entire Fluid Player rather than only displaying the mockup - if you experience this issue please use the QR code.
- Custom screen sizes currently not supported.
- Currently no option to reset account passwords.
- Sign up and sign in experiences now streamlined.
- Image resizing currently not supported.
- Widget widths not auto-updating when device type / page width are changed.
- Clone page currently not available. In development.
- Dedicated tablet UI libraries not available.
- Copying and pasting widgets between pages results in a slight offset on the target page.
- Signup notification now mentions that work is automatically saved/stored.
- Notice something not reported here? Please lets us know here : fluid ui support
- Once you create an account, your work is saved automatically - notification about this, currently missing.
Try Fluid UI now: https://www.fluidui.com/editor