New functionality for teams
- Team members can now add/remove other team members to their teams
- Team members can now share/unshare any project the have collaboration permissions on with other team members
- Team members can now clone and archive projects that are shared with them
- Team members can now change any project settings they are collaborating on
Usability improvements for teams
- New far more usable collaboration menu (toggles for team members, you no longer have to remember their email addresses)
- Added a link to team management in project collaborators list to jump easily back and forwards between team management and project collaboration management
- Changes Share menu to "Share/Collaborate"
- Separated out "Share" and "Send complete copy" and provided some more information on their functionality.
Misc improvements based on Fluid design standards
- Improved version history layout
- Improved project settings layout
- Improved Splash screens settings layout
- Improved team members management styling
- Added Avatars and names to collaborators and team management panels
- "Share to view" functionality has been removed. Sharing is either now as a fully collaborative teammate or as a reviewer, which the link is always available for.
Other bug fixes
- Handle case where there is no open project, but you want to manage team
- Archived projects should not appear in the shared projects list
- Allow team members to re-share project with other team members