147. Replaced page menu with new top bar
- Moved the page menu out of the page frame and into the top menu to make accessing zoom settings and page settings easier in large pages
- Also makes the current zoom level and controls more obvious and accessible.
- Merged the two page settings menus into one for easier access.
- Also creates space for upcoming collaboration features.
- Fixed: Odd pasting behaviour when pasting if OS clipboard and Fluid clipboard both have pastable content.
- Fixed: pasting when in the colour picker hex input box also pastes copied widgets.