A host of quickfixes to improve the overall experience of the editor.
- Fixed Added validation for new IE vat numbers
- Fixed css minification doesnt add hashes to the filename, can cause outdated css files to load.
- Fixed Library dropdown items should expand on click, not hover.
- Fixed Reduced Blurring of widgets when focus of the camera is upon other elements
- Fixed Setting the height of a widget in the context menu loses focus while typing, causing a frustrating jump when editing size
- Fixed Incorrect rendering of an image on a page in zoomed-out mode after undoing the move with (ctrl+z)
- Fixed Tutorial : "Click to zoom in" hint is not showing correctly after creating first page
- Fixed Landscape default activated in device settings pop up even though the page is portrait
- Fixed Library dropdown should not be visible for inactive project after closing project's settings page with 'Close' button
- Fixed Library should not say "No result found" after clearing search
- Fixed Library's Search text should not be stored from previous used account after signing out
- Fixed Open & close library tooltips are the wrong way around
- Fixed Locked lib icon remains selected into library dropdown after clicking it and not upgrading
- Fixed My Widgets library is not visible after upgrading
- Fixed Down arrow widget draw incorrectly when zoomed out (zoomed in is correct)
- Fixed Pasting widgets via ctrl-V doesnt remove tutorial tip on a new page