This release contains significant performance improvements for the editor loading speed, project list loading speed and uploaded image loading speed, plus two crash issues (dropping a symbol close to the expanding bin and zooming out by pressing escape when in the middle of drawing a widget with the quick bar).
Faster editor loading
- Project lists in large accounts loading speed from 8-10s to under 2s by saving project thumbnails to CDN.
- Widget library definitions and associated images moved to CDN.
- Set all http headers correctly to ensure no more files than necessary are ever downloaded.
Faster uploads loading
- Compress (losslessly) all uploads before storing to CDN.
- Improved caching of uploaded images.
- [NEW] Pressing escape now cancels shape drawing if it is in progress (used to zoom out and remain in draw mode)
- [FIXED] In Safari, cmd + z properly maps to UNDO, no longer triggers browser default (close the current tab)
- [FIXED] Crash when a symbol is dropped just outside the bin before the grown animation is completed.
- [FIXED] X icon for some is not aligned with the text
- [FIXED] Open project from project list naming.