150.2 Added port 443 / turn server support for video calling
- Added support for turn servers to allow connections from additional firewalled sources connections
- Switched webRTC signalling server port to 443 and server to live.fluidui.com to allow connections restricted connections / firewalls.
- Improved wording for connection that refuses to let user use websockets / blocks port 443.
- Closing sidebar in Live causes bin to overlap open/close sidebar menu
- [Fixed] Page changes is not syncing for other people when multiple people click in quick succession.
- [Fixed] 'A newer version of the project' has been found in edit mode showing up when closing live presentation
- [Fixed] Two thumbnails of the same video user are visible after user is joining again the call by pressing call button
- [Fixed] When user disconnects from the call but stays in edit mode, the user name doesn't show up correctly